Rock Out Whatever

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Beautiful Birthday


Here's a picture of the cake Kelsey built for Eden's birthday (with a little help from me- I made the rainbow slide).

6 Comments:

Blogger sarahandmatt said...

Love that cake. Seriously cool. I bet Eden was in heaven.
Sarah

September 5, 2007 at 5:05 AM  
Blogger Flake Family said...

Kelsey--- You are so cool. I want to be you. No, seriously, you are so cool.

-A-spice

September 5, 2007 at 8:28 AM  
Blogger Flake Family said...

Wow! Kelsey should build cakes for a living - how impressive! I want to jump on that slide and go for a ride.
- Kramer

September 5, 2007 at 9:40 AM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

i like how you said "the cake kelsey built" instead of "made". that's quite a structure. what's your cake to frosting ratio? i believe i see 3 jars of frosting there. welcome to the beautiful world of blogging. i'm connecting your blog to mine so that my friends & family can spy on you too.

September 7, 2007 at 9:08 PM  
Blogger Flake Family said...

I want to try it...

September 8, 2007 at 11:47 AM  
Blogger AriRocksPortland said...

now i see why baskin robbins turned you down...

the care bear with the rainbow is my favorite. i think it is friendship bear. not sure.

September 8, 2007 at 3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home