Rock Out Whatever

Friday, October 3, 2008

Baby wigs, any takers

Justin and I have decided that our get rich quick scheme is baby wigs. Full, lucious, perfectly coiffed hair for your newborn.



Is this justin flake's kid or what?
All he needs is a wig, glued on with Karo syrup or KY jelly.

7 Comments:

Blogger Nelly said...

You make 'em and we'll buy 'em! Mariah's still just as bald as the day she was born (and she turns 1 on Monday!) Plus, it'd be fun to switch things around a bit- one week they could be blond, the next red-headed. Sounds great! Oh, and I would love to see the "big hair" wigs you'd ake for your fellow texans! ;

October 3, 2008 at 2:29 PM  
Blogger Flake Family said...

That's Kelsey's baby. I've seen kelsey make that face numerous times.

October 3, 2008 at 2:57 PM  
Blogger Flake Family said...

What a cute, cute baby. We want to see him! Love, Dad.

October 5, 2008 at 6:48 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

please refrain from polluting the internet with KY jelly references. honestly guys...

October 5, 2008 at 4:42 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

pollution aside...I'll take one baby wig with jet black curls in a side pony.

October 5, 2008 at 4:43 PM  
Blogger Paul said...

That little man looks wise beyond his years. Or weeks.

October 6, 2008 at 1:33 PM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

LOVE the idea. how about eyebrows to match?

October 12, 2008 at 10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home