Rock Out Whatever

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Flip book
















Here's some pictures for your smiling baby flip book.
To go along my last post, I have had several other strokes of genius. Keep an eye out for me on the TV show- America's Next Top Inventor. What do you think?
Idea #1: Adult sized baby bouncy chairs
Idea #2: Custom shaped circular aluminum strips that fit right on the ridge of your pie to avoid crust burning. They are very easy to slip on a scorching hot pie and are dishwasher safe.
Idea#3: Indian fast food wraps. Order your favorite idian food dish in a trendy wrap made of tasty naan.

8 Comments:

Blogger sarahandmatt said...

I want that Naan wrap right now. Tikka Masala to go, please. Take your family pictures and send me your CD.

October 20, 2008 at 4:48 PM  
Blogger Flake Family said...

Invent a spoon that doesn't slip down in the jello and whip cream pan and get cool whip all over the handle. Dad F.
Invent a deal so you can wash your car while you are filling it with gas.

October 20, 2008 at 8:00 PM  
Blogger Marlo said...

I really want one of those pie things and I saw one at Target the other day, but I thought it was too expensive. So, if yours is cheaper, I am all about it.

October 20, 2008 at 8:20 PM  
Blogger Austin and Heather Kramer said...

I love the indian food wrap - you are definitely on to something there! I would be willing to try out the bouncy chair too - let's make it at the next family reunion. Your baby is cute, he looks like Jude did but with darker hair. Cute!

October 20, 2008 at 9:29 PM  
Blogger allison said...

that baby looks more like kelsey...he's cute

October 20, 2008 at 9:54 PM  
Blogger Flake Family said...

Justin- Your baby is very cute-o.
-cassidy

October 21, 2008 at 5:57 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

my mom and i were just talking about keeping our crusts from burning...can you hurry up and invent that so we can get a pie making business going already?! and if I could order one of the baby bouncers for adults to sit in as i roll pie crust, that would be ideal.

i love you ideas!

October 25, 2008 at 11:34 PM  
Blogger Brianna said...

He is PRECIOUS!! Congrats!

November 2, 2008 at 4:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home