You guys are so cute! Much love! Hey, as a going away present, I want a wallet-sized photo of each of your kids, and also one of your family. If you have a couple picture, that would be awesome too. And they don't have to be like portraits or anything, in fact I LOVE that picture of Jude in the merman costume and it's hanging up in my room. Thanks! -Whitney
3 Comments:
You guys are so cute! Much love! Hey, as a going away present, I want a wallet-sized photo of each of your kids, and also one of your family. If you have a couple picture, that would be awesome too. And they don't have to be like portraits or anything, in fact I LOVE that picture of Jude in the merman costume and it's hanging up in my room. Thanks!
-Whitney
Miles looks like he's fading a little bit. Another Pixy Stik should perk him up.
Cute monkey, cowgirl and pumpkin. It will be such a party when you guys come at Christmas!!!!!
-Heather
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home