The stars glitter bright The first Christmas night In that humble stable You will see the Lord baby Jesus You will see his twinkling eyes And his twinkling smile
this picture is great for Miles...he'll be able to brag that he was the "parent's choice" for the rest of his life. I miss you two and really want to meet your kids. Did you know that San Diego is a great place to visit?
Sweet poem Eden. Hey, we are all ready for you guys (ha....I haven't even begun to think about laundry yet), but I am wondering if their is anything you need me to have around for your kiddos. You know, loads and loads of cookies, candy, and whatnot. Anyway, just let me know, otherwise they are all eating tomato sauce - one can each. See you soon.
6 Comments:
I like both of those pictures. Too bad I already submitted the book.
6:30 a.m. blogging?!
kelsey and justin, how come you're not sitting in boxes too?
this picture is great for Miles...he'll be able to brag that he was the "parent's choice" for the rest of his life. I miss you two and really want to meet your kids. Did you know that San Diego is a great place to visit?
Sweet poem Eden. Hey, we are all ready for you guys (ha....I haven't even begun to think about laundry yet), but I am wondering if their is anything you need me to have around for your kiddos. You know, loads and loads of cookies, candy, and whatnot. Anyway, just let me know, otherwise they are all eating tomato sauce - one can each. See you soon.
Impressive poem for a 5 year old!!!! Wait, imppressive poem for a 30 year old, too!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home