posted by Flake Family @ 8:47 PM
Wow, for some reason, Eden with curled hair makes her look even more like Justin. Hmm.. cute kids. I like the pic Eden took of you, Kels, really good. She's got a future there.
cute babies. I love the ones of Miles.
That Jude sure is cute! What an angelic face!-Bethany
i would definitely be mad at you, kelsey, if you curled my hair like that. the girl's got taste.
Dang your kids are cute!Ashley
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
5 Comments:
Wow, for some reason, Eden with curled hair makes her look even more like Justin. Hmm.. cute kids. I like the pic Eden took of you, Kels, really good. She's got a future there.
cute babies. I love the ones of Miles.
That Jude sure is cute! What an angelic face!
-Bethany
i would definitely be mad at you, kelsey, if you curled my hair like that. the girl's got taste.
Dang your kids are cute!
Ashley
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home