I haven't found any friends yet, so I'm loking for a non inflatable replacement. I'm looking for a good book to read. No other criteria, just good. Anybody got any suggestions?
Did you ever read the Glass Castle that I told you about? By Jeanette Walls. I am also reading The Ultimate Gift, by Jim Stovall. It's a good movie, okay book. I have also started reading A Wringle In Time, by Madeleine L'Engle outloud to Merrody. She is mesmerized! So am I!Also, if you like long books, I LOVE Resurrection by Leo Tolstoy. It is so inspiring. Sarah
There is this great book we have been reading. We read it outloud almost every day. We even read it to Noelle. Man, you should use some jewels to buy a copy, although I think there is a way to get a free copy. It is called The Book of Mormon. It is not for the faint of heart. (I bet it could help you and Justin with your problems.) Good luck.
jamieson says "A Man for All Seasons" which is a play about St. Thomas More. I say read Thumbsucker - I've heard it is a great read from a close source.
Your reading assignment is The Winter of Our Discontent by Steinbeck. I just finished it and I want someone to discuss it with. It's very thought provoking.
6 Comments:
Have you read The Kite Runner? It's surprisingly good. Also, I'm reading East of Eden right now and like it as well.
Did you ever read the Glass Castle that I told you about? By Jeanette Walls. I am also reading The Ultimate Gift, by Jim Stovall. It's a good movie, okay book. I have also started reading A Wringle In Time, by Madeleine L'Engle outloud to Merrody. She is mesmerized! So am I!Also, if you like long books, I LOVE Resurrection by Leo Tolstoy. It is so inspiring. Sarah
Me like WRINGLE in time two.
Jusdin
There is this great book we have been reading. We read it outloud almost every day. We even read it to Noelle. Man, you should use some jewels to buy a copy, although I think there is a way to get a free copy. It is called The Book of Mormon. It is not for the faint of heart. (I bet it could help you and Justin with your problems.) Good luck.
jamieson says "A Man for All Seasons" which is a play about St. Thomas More. I say read Thumbsucker - I've heard it is a great read from a close source.
Your reading assignment is The Winter of Our Discontent by Steinbeck. I just finished it and I want someone to discuss it with. It's very thought provoking.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home