Rock Out Whatever

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Joys of Motherhood

Today, I got the sweetest most thoughtful present that a 4 year old could hope to give. I'm sitting there talking to Sarah M on the phone and Eden, who I can tell has been up to something from the goings on in the background, come up and hands me this thing. I look at it and say, "Gross what is that." It turns out that Eden had cut off a gob of hair and, with the help of copious amount of glue, had stuck it to a piece of paper. She replies, "I wanted to give it to you." For those of you who know my feelings on hair after it has left the head, you know I was curbing my reaction to vomit. It went promptly in the trash, so alas there is no picture. But rest assured, I will treasure it always.

7 Comments:

Blogger Marlo said...

Wow...are there going to be any pictures of Eden minus the hair she gave you? And I need another haircut. Can you use some jewels to come to Iowa to give me one? Don't forget your sewing scissors.

September 25, 2007 at 10:37 PM  
Blogger Haley said...

Oh no! She's a smart one.

September 26, 2007 at 6:02 AM  
Blogger sarahandmatt said...

sweet Edie. Can't wait to see what she gets you for Christmas!

September 27, 2007 at 5:31 AM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Oh Man, I miss you guys

September 27, 2007 at 1:41 PM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

nasty. i really like eden.

September 30, 2007 at 5:54 PM  
Blogger Flake Family said...

So where did she get the hair, and how much? Kids think of wierd stuff. Mine always tell me that I have to keep things they give me FOREVER. I do if they are really great, other wise... in the garbage they go.
melanie

October 1, 2007 at 8:58 PM  
Blogger teamstowell said...

ohmygosh what a joy! I really am bummed not to see a pic of that. What about a picture of E minus the hair...?

October 2, 2007 at 9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home