Looks great, guys! It looks like it was really hard work, but you did a great job. It's bright and cheery. I like the picture of Justin and the kids in front of the house, too. You are real people. We are so jealous.
Wow! Everything looks so great! We love absolutely everything...the colors on the wall, the curtains, the huge rooms, and the picture of Elli's and Eden's hands on the fridge! Awwh! It looks like there's enough room for all the Sancheese...so we'll be there next week with our Acquire game! Love Sarah and Sergio
Man. you could have a barbeque and fit your whole ward in that kitchen. It looks like fun times. And I was wondering if there is any of that cake left...Jamieson (Greer not Flake) would like to have a piece.
I can't believe that you are settling down into a house! You could probably fit the whole Copeley apt in your kitchen and dining area. It looks huge! Love the upgrades. I wish we could stop by and see it in person.
Did you ever think something that was so much work could be so fun and rewarding? ...yeah...that's what I first said about kids too. I love the house and miss the family inside! We love y'all!!
Was that done by The Learning Channel? Impressive, guys. Glad I found your blog from the other girls. Our family blog is www.littlemuddyfeet.blogspot. com.
8 Comments:
I can't believe how much better it looks. Post some pics of the orange kitchen while you're at it!
hopefully the labels are backwards. unless you're into old ugly wallpaper- in which case, you captured the look in the "after" pictures.
Looks great, guys! It looks like it was really hard work, but you did a great job. It's bright and cheery. I like the picture of Justin and the kids in front of the house, too. You are real people. We are so jealous.
Wow! Everything looks so great! We love absolutely everything...the colors on the wall, the curtains, the huge rooms, and the picture of Elli's and Eden's hands on the fridge! Awwh! It looks like there's enough room for all the Sancheese...so we'll be there next week with our Acquire game! Love Sarah and Sergio
Man. you could have a barbeque and fit your whole ward in that kitchen. It looks like fun times. And I was wondering if there is any of that cake left...Jamieson (Greer not Flake) would like to have a piece.
I can't believe that you are settling down into a house! You could probably fit the whole Copeley apt in your kitchen and dining area. It looks huge! Love the upgrades. I wish we could stop by and see it in person.
Did you ever think something that was so much work could be so fun and rewarding? ...yeah...that's what I first said about kids too.
I love the house and miss the family inside! We love y'all!!
Was that done by The Learning Channel? Impressive, guys. Glad I found your blog from the other girls. Our family blog is www.littlemuddyfeet.blogspot.
com.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home