Rock Out Whatever

Thursday, October 11, 2007

It's only Fair (the State Fair of Texas that is)

There's no such thing as too much of a good thing

Justin, Jude, and Dallan with a Turkey leg. Yum!

Pig Race- face it, we've all wondered what it would be like

"Why did I agree to come to this stuid fair, anyway?" Second Thoughts?

4 Comments:

Blogger Flake Family said...

Sounds pretty awesome!

October 15, 2007 at 8:08 AM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

pigs racing. brilliant.

October 18, 2007 at 9:09 AM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

i already sent my last comment when i thought of something--bonobos racing. think about that.

October 18, 2007 at 9:19 AM  
Blogger Flake Family said...

Justin- I saw Eden with the huge cotton-candy. I always wanted a huge cotton-candy for my birthday. Well, have a good weekend.
-Cassidy- the coolest

October 22, 2007 at 6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home