Kelsey - I like your hair a lot. It's fun...and so is that candle thing hanging on the wall behind you. Hope you are enjoying Texas. Jamieson and I were thinking that a good way to deal with illegal immigration would be to either give Mexico the state of Texas or give the US the country of Mexico. We'd like to hear your thoughts on it.
4 Comments:
Kelsey -
I like your hair a lot. It's fun...and so is that candle thing hanging on the wall behind you. Hope you are enjoying Texas. Jamieson and I were thinking that a good way to deal with illegal immigration would be to either give Mexico the state of Texas or give the US the country of Mexico. We'd like to hear your thoughts on it.
Cute haircut Kelsey! I love your blog! Your kids are sooo cute!
i like it.
Sarah
ready for a new post guys. I'm stuck at work. I think you should have shaved it all off
Jamieson
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home