Rock Out Whatever

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Thanksgiving

The Hostess, and I'm not talking about ho-hos
Turkey anyone?
Why don't you go take a nap. No, no, I'm not tired. (this photo was not staged)
Warmin' up down by the fire
A few more years and I'll have tenure
Thanks Dad, but couldn't you have built this sandbox in May?

4 Comments:

Blogger Flake Family said...

Awesome pictures! Austin and I loved them. Come make a sandbox for our kid. He wants to play with Jude. Eden looks like she's got an attitude in that picture with her by the fire. Look out! Good job on the meal, Kels. You guys are party animals.
-Heather

November 29, 2007 at 8:27 PM  
Blogger Marlo said...

Wow...Kelsey your new clothes look sweet. I hope you post pics of the bonfire burning your old clothes. And Jude's clothes are sweet as well. But Justin's.....

December 2, 2007 at 11:18 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Jude's outfit is the cutest freakin' outfit I have ever seen! You guys all look so great and your house/ thanksgiving looks fabulous! When we are done with your old apartment can we move into your house?

December 8, 2007 at 12:30 AM  
Blogger teamstowell said...

Now I am really missing Thursday dinners! You did an amazing job...what a multi-tasker!

December 12, 2007 at 10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home