Thanksgiving
Kelsey's parents and grandparents came to our house for a great Thanksgiving. We played a lot of cards, watched a lot of football, and most importantly ate a lot of food. The highlight was the delicious turkey dinner, and a beautiful table setting provided by yours truly. Spencer, Grandpa, and I also took on the ambitious project of building a sandbox. Thanks for coming everyone- we had a lot of fun! I put some pictures below:

4 Comments:
Nice to see that Eden has hair now.
melin
Kelsie, Justin...seriously. It's not even Christmas anymore. If your blog was a car, I'd write "update me please" on your hood.
Am I allowed to be reading this? Oh well, it was worth it to see the old wall paper in your kitchen and dining rooms...
P.S. (Found you through quite a string of cousins' blogs beginning with Brandon's Christmas letter.)
i second teamstowell...you two really let me down. and i mean REALLY let me down. (in the present tense). each time i click on your link (from ari's page), my breath stops for a split second as i wait for the page to refresh - hoping that i'll get to see something new, like some dumb comment of justin, or a new picture of kelsey posing like a true texan wife.
it's getting really tiring and depressing. i'm even considering not clicking on your link anymore. it's that bad.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home