Our new baby is not so new anymore
Evidently some people were not satiated in their appetite for Miles, so we are putting up some more pictures so you can see what he looks like at the ripe age of 1 month. I think he looks like Justin, but his hair is dark.
Jude likes to dress up as a mermaid.
Eden turned five and had a birthday party this week. We had a tiara pinata and she got six Barbies. Ugh.

8 Comments:
Ahahaha! Hahahaha! SO funny!!! I want to make a calendar of Jude photos. The mermaid pictures will be included of course.
That baby looks like Kelsey.
Sarah
True, lucky Miles has a total Kelsey face. Sorry Justin. :0)
Justin- HAHAHAHA!!!! Silly Jude!
-cass
We think he looks just like Kelsey! What a great pic of Jude! So hilarious!
I think Miles looks like me! Kelsey and I were never room roommates...but...the magic of the Ready house is still alive and well.
i think miles looks like cohosh. although, i can't decide if it's blue or black.
tired of that joke yet?
I'm pretty anti-barbie, too. We only have "princess" and one High school Musical one. Ugh is right.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home