Jude and Wombat, Christmas morning
A dead baby on the Gaza Strip?
Eden and her dog (which she calls Lou)
posted by Flake Family @ 12:23 PM
is it weird that i like the dead baby picture so much? it's awesome.
Justin- I really liked the picture of Jude eating the window, and a dead baby on the beach. I thought it was pretty funny. How is everything in Texas?-Cassidy Flake :p
Your babies are so cute! I sure love you guys. Thanks for putting something on the blog. You're better than me.-Hayla
Jude eating the window is downright hilarious
Kodak moment. Gosh Matt and I miss you guys. We are itching for bbq season.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
5 Comments:
is it weird that i like the dead baby picture so much? it's awesome.
Justin- I really liked the picture of Jude eating the window, and a dead baby on the beach. I thought it was pretty funny. How is everything in Texas?
-Cassidy Flake :p
Your babies are so cute! I sure love you guys. Thanks for putting something on the blog. You're better than me.
-Hayla
Jude eating the window is downright hilarious
Kodak moment. Gosh Matt and I miss you guys. We are itching for bbq season.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home