posted by Flake Family @ 1:28 PM
Seriously so cool! You guys think of the funnest stuff to do and the most random. Can't wait till we see you guys again!
not your typical crafty girls, are you? way to make a beautiful, somewhat spooky project.
How long did you have to wait to get the plaster dry? That part doesn't look like it would have been fun. I hope you end up painting your faces and displaying them prominently somewhere in your home.Melanie
Looks like fun. We did plaster castings tonight of Paige's hands and feet. I think we'll skip her face though.
Oh, and I love the bluebonnet pics!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
5 Comments:
Seriously so cool! You guys think of the funnest stuff to do and the most random. Can't wait till we see you guys again!
not your typical crafty girls, are you? way to make a beautiful, somewhat spooky project.
How long did you have to wait to get the plaster dry? That part doesn't look like it would have been fun. I hope you end up painting your faces and displaying them prominently somewhere in your home.
Melanie
Looks like fun. We did plaster castings tonight of Paige's hands and feet. I think we'll skip her face though.
Oh, and I love the bluebonnet pics!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home