Not the yellow rose of Texas
The bluebonnet is the state flower of Texas. It's a wild flower that grows along the side of the highways and it's illegal to pick it. They are in full bloom this time of year, so we took our kids out. Jude inevitably broke the law. A rebel at a young age. What will we do when he's a teenager. Today picking wildflowers tomorrow . . .
For those of you who were wondering, Justin and I do still exist despite the fact that our blog doesn't back up that statement.

6 Comments:
kelsey, your kids are so blasted cute. the picture of miles made me laugh out loud it was so cute.
We view it finally! We loved it a lot! What cute kids. We definitely want a 5x7 of the Miles one. How do I get it off here. Anyway, We love you guys and your darling kids. Happy Easter. Mom and Dad
I always knew that Jude had a wild streak. Very cute pictures. I wish it would get warm enough to wear shorts here. Your Texas flowers and kids are beautiful
Melanie
Wow, these are great pictures. These will put the rest of the pictures to shame on mom's wall.
dang cute pics
hi. nice kids.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home