Justin- Please tell Eden that I really like her glasses, and she looked like a Hollywood star, and the look of her with her glasses on. Have a good weekend. -Cassidy(:
Oh my...I think Justin's new theme song is on my blog (cleaning this gun by Rodney Atkins). He'll be needing a gun (in true Texas tradition) to protect that beautiful Eden one day...
Why does Eden call her dog Lou? Actually I think that is a better name than Wombat. You would never call a cat Armadillo would you. Think about it! Mom
9 Comments:
Adorable. We love um.
Love,
Mom and Los Chicos
Justin- Please tell Eden that I really like her glasses, and she looked like a Hollywood star, and the look of her with her glasses on. Have a good weekend.
-Cassidy(:
So stinkin' cute. Eden, will you come visit Noelle? We live close now. Sort of.
She looks so studious!
Eden and Jude are too adorable! We especially love the picture on the Gaza Strip! Talk to you soon! Love Sarah and Sergio
What a cutie! My question is--how did you know she needed glasses? Do kids her age actually tell you they can't see?
What a babe!
Hey, we're carrying on your wonderful fabulous bbq tradition starting again tonight and thinking of you!
Oh my...I think Justin's new theme song is on my blog (cleaning this gun by Rodney Atkins). He'll be needing a gun (in true Texas tradition) to protect that beautiful Eden one day...
Why does Eden call her dog Lou? Actually I think that is a better name than Wombat. You would never call a cat Armadillo would you. Think about it! Mom
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home