Rock Out Whatever

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Big News


OK not really any big news. I just wanted to post the picture of the haircut that me and my parents gave the dog. She is a funny dog with hair that is black on the ends but brown near her skin. We tried to shave her so that we could see what she would look like. However the clippers that we got were no good and had to do it all with scissors. She looks pretty interesting if you see her in real life. Anyways, Justin, now you and the kids can see what I spent my time doing. I don't have a before picture, but she used to be black, and now all that remains is her black tail.

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Kelsey dear...you sure know how to cut a dog's hair. But what impresses me the most is that YOU'RE PREGNANT!!!! YIPPEE!

June 16, 2008 at 10:38 AM  
Blogger Flake Family said...

Kelsey, You are becoming quite good with hairdos. First Dillon and now Wambat. We are taking good care of your babies. Mom

June 16, 2008 at 11:41 AM  
Blogger Flake Family said...

Kelsey- cool dog dude!
-cassidy

June 16, 2008 at 4:12 PM  
Blogger Austin and Heather Kramer said...

Luke loved the picture of your dog. I am definitely a bad mother since I won't let either of my boys (Austin or Luke) get a dog. How long can I use my allergies as an excuse for no pets! We are all missing you here a lot.
Heather

June 17, 2008 at 1:00 PM  
Blogger Haley said...

I feel like we haven't talked in years! Pregnant, working, dog? Wow. Congratulations! I love having two boys in a row.

June 19, 2008 at 6:23 AM  
Blogger Flake Family said...

Thanks for writing Kelsey. We love you. You are a good girl and mother. Dad Flake

June 20, 2008 at 9:33 PM  
Blogger Sergio and Sarah said...

Hi Kelsey,
Elli is so jealous that Eden gets to have a dog now. She really wants a dog so bad! The other day she asked (out of the blue) if there were pet stores in California, to which I replied "Yes, why?". She then told me she would like us to move to California when I finish at UVa and get a big house so she can get a dog at one of those pet stores.
BTW, we changed our blog address. It is now www.makelastingmemories.blogspot.com
Cheers
Sergio

July 2, 2008 at 12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home