Rock Out Whatever

Monday, July 28, 2008

Car Wreck

This is our Toyota Corolla. We were driving through Colorado on our way to Boise this summer. It was 4am and I was doing about 75 when a deer jumped in front of the car. Luckily no one was hurt, but the car was totaled. So we bought a sweet, sweet 2004 Honda Odessy Minvan (yeah, I know, my dream car). Trying to find a way from Lyman, Colorado to a town big eough to have a car rental is another story altogether.

6 Comments:

Blogger Haley said...

Holy cow! I'm glad that everyone is ok. Love the Odyssey!

July 28, 2008 at 11:13 AM  
Blogger Flake Family said...

Justin- That...picture....is...so...COOL...and..AWESOME!!!
-Cassidy

July 29, 2008 at 8:10 PM  
Blogger Sergio and Sarah said...

Now, that's quite the way to get your dream car and a story to tell!! Good thing you are all fine. Now go and sign up at www.odyclub.com. Then you'll be "really cool".

August 1, 2008 at 2:12 PM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

i LOVE that there's an odyssey club. i hope it's as awesome as the provo chapter of the grand am club.

August 2, 2008 at 4:40 PM  
Blogger Austin and Heather Kramer said...

I want you to post a pic of you and your new sweet ride! All pimped out with car seats and everything!

August 6, 2008 at 10:16 PM  
Blogger Jules said...

You are now officially uncool. Or, cool. Depending on who's sayin'.

August 21, 2008 at 8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home