She is definitely a princess and Miles thinks he is so cool standing, though leaning. I can't wait to have these kids here so we can really enjoy how cute they are. Love, Mom/Grandma
so, miles seems pretty cool...kinda want to meet him. ballet, huh? guess that's what little girls in plano do...nice mascara, blush, and nail polish. eden must have been in heaven.
4 Comments:
dang cute kids. I want Merrody to be in ballet.
Kelsey is a hollywood.
And who does miles belong to? He doesn't look like anybody. Except maybe general otis.
Congrats Eden on your dance recital!
Ashley
She is definitely a princess and Miles thinks he is so cool standing, though leaning. I can't wait to have these kids here so we can really enjoy how cute they are. Love, Mom/Grandma
so, miles seems pretty cool...kinda want to meet him. ballet, huh? guess that's what little girls in plano do...nice mascara, blush, and nail polish. eden must have been in heaven.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home