Two Birthdays, the First Day of School, and a Mud Pie
Jude's 3rd Birthday, notice the monkey cake
Admiring Dad
Eden lost her first tooth
Three kids on a trike
Miles' first birthday
Mouth full of cake
We set down an old table cloth to contain the mess,
it helped a little
First day of kindergarten
First day of pre-school
We're still adjusting to the new school schedule
"You can make a mud pie...
... as long as you don't get any on you."

4 Comments:
Awesome!
Ha! I love the mud pie. Noelle has already asked for a straeberry ckae with a monkey on it for her birthday. Her birthday in December. The girl loves cake, as apparently Miles does also.
Soo soo fun! I want some of that pie (the one with the monkey that Miles was devouring, not the mud one that Jude made).
Melanie
Only question I have is: who did baths after the mud pie fest?
Elli also started school last week and we all are still adjusting to the new schedule. I feel like taking a nap any and everywhere I go, just like Jude in the picture.
Best, Sergio.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home